Hola Hola! We are back with a new outfit! It’s been a while since I want to post these pictures but with all the projets and events I am late on everything… Shame on me I’m still so bad at organising myself.
Many of you are asking me on instagram what am I actually doing as a full time blogger during a regular day. I already told you a few months ago that Ken is part of the BBB team since 1 year now. As my memory is as bad as Dory’s in Nemo, having someone by my side is a kind of necessity (ahaha I would forget so many things without him)
TYPICAL DAY IN THE LIFE OF A FULL TIME BLOGGER
9:00am Meeting with ken at my place and organising the day. We most of the time have a little coffee before starting any discussion.
9:30 – 10am Heading to Starbucks ( my office is the one in Vevey). at this moment of the day, ken and I split our tasks and usually it’s like this :
- Answering emails from brands
- Working on briefing for upcoming projects
- Accountability (enter invoice and sending reminders…)
- Organising the agenda and meeting with brands
- Schedule the upcoming photoshoot
- Sorting pictures from the last photoshoot
- Editing pictures (Lightroom and photoshop)
- Writing article for the blog
- Optimizing my posts with « shop my look » links
- Schedule instagram posts and editing picture for Instagram
12:00 lunch time
13:30 In the afternoons, it may vary. Sometimes we shoot some pictures for the blog, sometimes we go back to Starbucks.
17:00 – 17:30 going back home and chill or often, there is events at this time! As you may have seen, brands or agency, organise often event (small or big) to present their new products. I do not go to all of them for many reasons. First of all, I only go if the products interest me (in my personal opinion), depending also on where is the event as I can’t (and don’t want to ) go to Zurich every single day!
22:00 Yes… it happens often that I write my article at this time of the day. Very often, when I work with Ken at Starbucks we discuss about the upcoming project or we are taking decisions. At the same time I hate writing as my brain isn’t focus. That’s why, I often open my macbook again late at night to write in peace.
- Répondre aux emails des marques
- Travailler sur les briefings pour les projets à venir
- Comptabilité (saisie de factures et envoi de rappels …)
- Organiser l’agenda et rencontrer les marques
- Programmer les photoshoots à venir
- Tri des photos des derniers photoshoots
- Retouche des photos (Lightroom et Photoshop)
- Rédaction d’articles pour le blog
- Optimiser mes articles avec des liens « shop my look »
- Programmation des postes Instagram et retoucher les photos pour Instagram