The Yacht week in Croatie with Ultimate Ears was one of the most amazing adventure I’ve experienced so far! When I received this invitation, I didn’t know what to expect from it exactly. Now, I can tell you how it was and my vision of it!
At my arrival at the Marina on Saturday, I saw tons and tons of people! Ready to board and also ready to party! When I first saw our catamaran, I was so impressed and excited to spend a week on it! To be honest, I was also very scared to be sea sick (I’ve never been sailing before) and also scared to feel confined in it. Now, I can tell you that I am not sea sick at all and didn’t feel confined. Ok, exept in the cabin that I shared. I have to admit that the cabin was small and that I am not used to be in such a little space. But as I spent approximatively 2o hours a day outside of my cabin, so it was all fine!
Expect the unexpected! There is NO limit during the Yacht Week. If you are looking for a relaxing week… don’t book it honestly! The days are driven by parties and music! You party during the day and during the night, that’s why people are here! Of course, you will sail and have time to relax but that’s not the point of it! Naked boy jumping in the water? That’s normal! Crazy party on a boat where everybody is welcome at 2pm? That’s normal too!
I had a very good time on the boat with Ultimate Ears and will remember this week forever (it sounds cheasy, right lol ?). But, I guess, I can tick it from my Bucket list! I still can believe that I was invited as a swiss influencer with another blogger from Switzerland and also a couple of german you tubers! It was very nice meeting people and live with them during 7 days.. what an experience!
What is a typical day on the Yacht Week?
- Sailing to another island
- Party in the middle of the ocean with DJ and floats everywhere
- Getting ready for the evening
- Exploring place and having dinner
How to pack for such adventure?
Light… Honestly you will spend most of your time in Swimsuit. So the only things you have to bring with you are:
- Bikinis (I packed 1 bikini for each day)
- Sunblock & Aftersun
- Make-up (terracotta & Waterproof mascara are enough)
- Shorts & T-shirt for the day
- Party outfits (dresses and a white outfit for the white party!)
- Comfy shoes like flats – NO HEELS… honestly it’s useless and really dangerous as you have sometimes to jump from a boat to another!
- A Speaker for the music, UE boom?
- Fancy floats ! You will feel sad & Jealous if you don’t have a flamingo or a swan to chill on during the circle raft!
Beautiful and speechless view at Fort George on VIS Island!