[vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator color= »black » border_width= »2″ el_width= »50″][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Vacation and beauty products, that’s always the big deal right? Which one am I going to bring with and which one am I leaving at home? Woman need their favorite products also when we they are away from home!
Protect your skin from the sun
For my summer vacation in Miami, it took me a long time to decide and select only my favorite products to take care of my skin during my trip. You can find some of them in this article.
FOR MY BODY & FACE
- Rituals sun protection body oil with 30SPF. Well needed with miami’s sun.
- Shiseido 50+SPF for protecting my face. I love this sunblock that I already used when in Greece a few months ago.
- Avène after-sun. You can’t spend beach vacation without having a good after sun. I love this one because the texture is light and not greasy. It smells very good and it refresh your skin after a long day at the beach.
- NARS monoï body glow. Nothing better for having a really nice summer glow! I love using it before going out, especially on my legs!
FOR MY HAIR
- Björn Axén Nourishing shampoo for coarse hair.
- KMS California Moist Repair Revival Creme. Leave-in conditioner which is very easy to use on dry-towel hair. Perfect after a beach day when you hair feel super dry.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height= »150px »][/vc_column][/vc_row]